Adobe Aero Community Forum

Submitting a Feature Suggestion?
Please be as specific as you can.

- Why is this feature valuable to you?
- How would you use this idea in your workflow? 

Reporting a Bug or Issue?
Inform the Aero team of issues you may be encountering by providing us with the information we need to squash them.

Examples of helpful information are:
- Mobile or Desktop version number
- Screenshot or video screen capture
- REAL file of your scene 
- Your original asset 
- Log file (Info here

1. Video: Import With Alpha Channel And Sound

It would be cool to have the option to import video with alpha channel and sound.
    The video is played or stopped via the behavior menu.

165 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

69 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Geo Tag: To Trigger Content

I would like to see AR experience triggered when user approaches and enters certain geotagged location.

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  32 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Object occlusion

I would like to see object occlusion. It makes for a more "realistic" experience. see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrmPTPgY3I

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks all for the suggestion.
    This is something we’re looking into, so stay tuned here for more updates to come!

4. Aero on Android: I want to be able to create AR Experiences

I wish there was Adobe Aero for Android. It would be very helpful and useful.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  41 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Controls for lighting direction

LOVING the way the shadows are falling! The even occlude objects in the real world! It would be great to have control over the “POSITION” of the key lighting source.

Thanks!

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3D Objects To Trigger AR Experiences

This could still be science fiction, but with the dual cameras and 3D depth sensors on mobile devices now, 3D objects could act as triggers for AR experiences.

I could immediately use this for marketing and presentation purposes for my clients, or see this used in classrooms and even in art galleries.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Text Edit Tool/Object

Well, a simple text tool to create messages or information blocks floating over the scene. Next step could be data driven text, dynamically updated on demand.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Alex Ortiz responded

Thank you for the suggestion! Can you provide a bit more detail on how you would like to use this in your workflow and where you may want to see this option?

8. Face Tracking For Social Media Masks/Filters

Add ability to track human face and use it like a grid for design. In other words, let’s allow user to create new insta/snap mask and filters. Thanks.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Web-based Viewing Options

I work at a university and it can be difficult to push out an experience because of the variety of phones and the barrier of downloading an app.

An amazing feature would be to have a browser-based viewing option that wouldn't require downloading the app.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Simulator

Instead of exporting to our phone, could we get a preview of the entire immersive experience on a desktop before deploying.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Coding Environment

While Aero Desktop Beta is really good fun and supremely easy to use - and is waaaaaaaaaaay more comfortable/practical to use than the mobile version if you’re needing to generate content on regular basis - I’ve found the environment a little too limiting compared to workspaces which allow for the inclusion of bespoke code and therefore more expansive creation (Three.js, A-frame.js, AR.js, 8th Wall, Unity Mars, etc).

So, the addition of an integrated coding workspace would be great and would provide lots more potential for creating content. However, I do appreciate that's maybe not the work environment you’re aiming for…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feature suggestion!
    Can you describe how you would use this in your workflow, examples you may have, or what controls you may need?
    Thanks!

12. Particles

Instanced and simulated objects allowing for the creation of things like smoke, steam, fire or fairy-dust

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feature suggestion! Let us know more about how you would like to use particles in your AR experiences and how you would integrate this into your workflow.

13. Multiple anchors on single AR Experience

Would like to create a single AR experience that work with multiple anchors, eg multiple image anchors, or one horizontal and one vertical anchor.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add smart guides, and anchors

Smart guides would be great when positioning multiple objects to level them out on the same plane, I was having a difficult time doing this. Anchor points would a low for the pinning of objects to a exact pixel, this could allow for the object to animate and flexibility to move and serve a realistic purpose. Say if I wanted the corner of my picture to hold position but I did not mind it the other parts moved as much or the tail of the dinosaur to be anchored in place.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feature suggestion! It sounds like you are looking to use this feature like a “Transform” with snap functionality. Can you tell me more about how you would use this with your workflow?

15. Export to USDZ, GLB, glTF, Instagram Spark etc

It would be great if the desktop Aero can have a multi-format exporter. So that we can build once and export to iOS, Android, Instagram's Spark AR.

Also, an option to export at different quality settings. Perhaps this will decrease the all texture sizes automatically. I find I have to constantly keep the file size down especially when embedding the AR to websites.

In addition, I find that at the end of an AR project I would export the assets to Adobe Dimension to finely render a single frame for promotional use. It would be useful if desktop Aero can…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Increase file size

I would like to use more detailed models with more poly’s. A larger file size. I look at Aero from a production platform or high end story telling tool. I would like to use Aero to create intense scenes with awesome effects and the sound features recently added. We create full cast audio books and would like to take it to the next level and Aero could be the tool we have been looking for to do that.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple Image Anchors Per Scene

It would be great to allow multiple image anchors in one scene, that way you could use to create digital instructions on a real world object i.e. step 1, step 2 etc.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have started work on this feature – thanks to all of you who have given us details on how you would use this in a workflow. Very helpful!

As we get this feature into private beta, we will let you all know how to join the beta so that we can get your feedback early on this important feature.

Thank you!

18. Measuring Tool

I interested to use AR as a tool to review designs as a final product in the exact size of the product, especially when we designed artwork for trade shows displays and signage, AR can be very helpful for our clients to review the design before it sent to production. In a workflow like this, sometimes we need to take a measuring tool, it would be great if we can have a feature to measure any object or surface while viewing the design inside Aero.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. support Quill animations in Aero

the frame-by-frame animation performed in Oculus Quill (fbx), shakes when imported into Adobe Aero.
    some support for this?, would be great for the VR and AR community.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Aero on Android: I want my stakeholders and audience to be able to view Aero Experiences

I want my audience to be able to view my AR experiences on Android devices.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Adobe Aero Community Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base