Import UI elements/functionality from Adobe XD
As Project Aero progresses in features and development, creators will need UI design support for user interactivity of their work.
UI elements and functionality could be exported from Adobe XD to Aero and with a little help from Xcode (or not) have a final fully interactive AR experience published.
Great suggestion! We would love more specifics on your use cases and how you see using this in your current workflow.
Juanisa McCoy commented
AR Prototyping: XD and Dimension integration. Create prototypes in XD for AR concepts and have support where we can copy and paste the UI, other vectors, audio, and text from XD to Dimension and work interchangeably with each other.
I should add that these features are part of Facebook’s AR app already, but I’d prefer an Adobe connected workflow
Hi chantel! I gave an example of this in an earlier comment - this XD interactivity incorporation would be awesome! Here’s some of the projects my work has considered where AR and UI were used together:
- Custom furniture and clothing where the object is 3D but the user changes the colors through a floating UI AR panel
- Floating directions around a office space that are carousels of information the user can pan through
- Floating directions for product assembly such as furniture
- A 3D globe with points that can be touched and cause a 2D info pop up which can be dismissed or lead to other points on the globe.
- Interactive board games with interactive cards
- AR displays at trade shows that have floating interactive panels