Adobe Aero Community Forum

Submitting a Feature Suggestion?
Please be as specific as you can.

- Why is this feature valuable to you?
- How would you use this idea in your workflow? 

Reporting a Bug or Issue?
Inform the Aero team of issues you may be encountering by providing us with the information we need to squash them.

Examples of helpful information are:
- Mobile or Desktop version number
- Screenshot or video screen capture
- REAL file of your scene 
- Your original asset 
- Log file (Info here

1. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Alex Ortiz responded

Thanks for the feature suggestion! Can you give us a bit more detail into how you would integrate this into your Aero workflow, any examples you may have of what you’d like to do, and controls you may need?

2. Saved Bookmarked Views

Have a Star icon to bookmark a particular view of a model using the X, Y, and Z axis coordinates of the model, and the ability to name that saved bookmarked view. Standard views such as isometric and other standard views could be included in a drop-down menu, along with any saved bookmarked views the user has saved.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! Can you provide us with more information about the use cases and how you would like to integrate this in your workflow?

3. Desktop Update Bug

Latest update killed ability to load from CC - had to go back to version 1.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for letting us know you’re experiencing an issue. Do you mind sending us some screenshots or a video capture of what you are seeing?

What kind of files are you trying to import into Aero from CC?

4. Make Aero Lidar Compatible (Lidar Mode)

I would like for aero to be lidar compatible. Lidar is now on iPhone 12 pro and 12 pro max. With lidar, I can be in front of objects instead of behind objects. I'm not able to do that right now in aero. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support Second Channel UVs

From my experience using the App with larger assets the shadows are really hit or miss. It would be nice if Aero supported second channel UVs so that we could include light maps/Baked shadows.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this feedback! Can you describe how you would use this in your workflow, examples you may have, or what controls you may need? Thanks!

6. Night scene

Hi! Would really b great if you enable an option importing assets to a night scene!!🙏🙏

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reorder triggers and behaviours, insert before

I'm still new to Aero, but the moment we can press and drag one part of a behaviour before another will help a lot (then i'll ask to copy/paste a full sequence of behaviours)

idea : You built :
    Trigger (start) -> Show -> Animate…
    You then realize, to make it a sequence, a "Wait" behaviour would be good to start with.
    What you really needed was :
    Trigger (start) -> Wait -> Show -> Animate…

So far I haven't found a way to reorder or create before.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feature suggestion! Can you tell us more about how you would expect to use this in your workflow?

8. Bug "Plane guides won't go away."

Multiple plane guides are still showing up even after switching from edit mode to preview. They are now included in both the screen shots and video recordings. Reinstalled the software, but still no luck. Any advice on a fix?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Use image anchors to enable an experience as in www.theroar.io.

I am exploring the use of AR in a museum where the visitor points an iPhone/iPaad lens at an object to initiate a streaming presentation that uses slides, written text, video, audio and AR to enhance the visitor's understanding of the object of interest.

The museum being designed is the Lakes Region Model Railroad Museum where the history of how railroads impacted the growth of the Lakes Region will be told. As the visitor points his/her camera at a factory, building, rail yard, station, etc. he/she will initiate an AR experience.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Screen is completely blank when I launch Aero

Hi there!

Very excited for this new feature. When I downloaded the Beta and launched it a few times it just shows a blank screen.

I searched through all the tabs but it looks like they're all greyed out. The only clickable buttons are under the Help tab.

Just wanted to let you know about the error. Thanks! :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

One thing I would try is to delete your preferences. Follow one of the paths below:

Prefs Windows : C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Aero\0.1.0
    Prefs Mac: /Users//Library/Preferences/Adobe/Aero/0.1.0

Once you delete that preference, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/aero/get-started.html

Let me know if this works for you.

11. Add Keyframe

Can we add Keyframe : To fix some specific Behavior action : Exemple : if i create an action like move to .A to .B to .C

Now we go to inspector property and need to fix XYZ Manually

Solution : Create a Path keyframe : Exemple Traced path inside vectorial design software or movie like Premiere.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export - import - Mixamo GLB - Aero USDZ - Reality Composer

Hello every one

Has anyone ever seen this problem: (character created with mixamo with behaviour & animation) 1- Export my Aero project in USDZ - 2- Open Reality Composer and import My USDZ files ( something is wrong) ( see attachment ) a light glitch on the character. Did You have any solutions or a specific setting . Same Glitch with built with iPad. Version release ( BETA V 0.10 OSX) * Nota Bene : this message is a part of 3 ( I made a case of study to show you more detail). Let work together to fix this…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for letting us know you are having issues with Mixamo and USDZ.

I should start out by saying that USDZ does not support interactivity, audio, or GIF/PNG sequences. USDZ is not an Adobe file format so we will need to wait for Apple to update this hopefully in the future.

Have you tried going from Mixamo directly to Aero using the “Send to Aero” button in Mixamo?

13. Proximity Trigger with enter& exit parameter

Right now the proximity sensor triggers everytime you enter the set distance. It would be better if we can choose whether to trigger some Behaviour on exit or on entering the proximity. It's a small addition to the parameters of the trigger.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feature suggestion! Can you give us a bit more detail into how you would like this to integrate into your workflow and how you would use it?

14. reflective surfaces

it would be great if aero could detect a reflective (eg. water) surface ... and reflect the object

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thanks for submitting this request. Any additional information on how you would use this feature and what kinds of controls you would want to see (do you want to be able to dial the reflectiveness up/down) would be helpful as we consider this in our roadmap. Thanks!

15. Export For HMD

Exporting an Aero experience for the mixed reality Head Mounted Displays (HMD) like HoloLens 2

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feature suggestion! How would you use these in your workflow, what controls would you like to have available to you, and any examples for use cases you may have?

Do all HMD support the same imported files or do they have specific file types? Thanks!

16. Transparent PNG outlines

Hi! I think it would be really useful to have, in the editor mode, a way to outline assets, similar to he out-of-bounds marks in After Effects. If a paper cut-out artist is trying to bring similar work into Aero, they will have to be able to align and scale assets so they fit together perfectly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for the feature suggestion! Do you think if artists had a smart snapping tool that it would help the workflow you are describing?

17. Accessing Cloud Documents Subfolders Crashes the App

Version 2.2.1—on both iPad Pro 2020 and iPhone 12 Pro, attempting to open any subfolders of Cloud Documents crashes the app.

Any workarounds or fixes?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cant import Photoshop Layers or SGV-Files on Desktop Version

I use Windows 10 latest updates installed 64bit and 32GB Memory, and latest Adobe Aero Version.
    When i will use Photoshop-Files with Layers or Creator Spotlight or Layered Illustration, Aero crashes. Same problem when importing SVG -> Aero crashed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Because you have voted or commented on a feature related to PSD layers, we wanted to let you know that the newest release of Aero iOS (v 2.2.0) just out this week has a fix for working with layers – previously this feature was not working properly.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the issues described in this post with the new versions of the app.

Thank you!
    Chantel

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add support to publish as WebAR

allowing users to be able to launch experiences with needing to download mobile would reduce friction points and give access to much wider base.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Adobe Aero Community Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base