Adobe Aero Community Forum

Submitting a Feature Suggestion?
Please be as specific as you can.

- Why is this feature valuable to you?
- How would you use this idea in your workflow? 

Reporting a Bug or Issue?
Inform the Aero team of issues you may be encountering by providing us with the information we need to squash them.

Examples of helpful information are:
- Mobile or Desktop version number
- Screenshot or video screen capture
- REAL file of your scene 
- Your original asset 
- Log file (Info here

1. vertical surfaces

after setting up a scene on desktop with a vertical surface, aero still looks for a horizontal surface on mobile?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OBJ or Gltf object

I created an animation scene with Maxamo characters, everything is perfect, the behaviors work very well. But when I import an OBJ or Gltf object. It appears in the computer scene, but not in the ipad scene? Perhaps the solution: Check the data transfer to the cloud.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Alex Ortiz responded

Thank you all for letting us know about this issue. Are you experiencing the same issue with the latest versions of Aero desktop and mobile?

3. Refine the Path Move feature

It might just be my big, clumsy fingers, but when I use the path move feature I can never get the starting position of the animation path to remain where I have originally placed the model. When the animation plays, the model always "jumps" to the first place where my finger lands. Something that would allow you to lock the original position would be very welcome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Supporting Blendshapes

Please Team Adobe Aero. I beg of you, please add the ability to have Blendshapes animated in Aero. I am in love with Aero since you released it for iOS. I desperately need the support of Blendshapes for my anime project so my characters can have face animations. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this feedback! We are exploring how to approach this now. If you can let us know what scenarios/workflows you would like to be able to use blend shapes, that would be super helpful. Thanks!

5. Option to end audio

It would be very helpful for me to have the option to create a trigger that can stop the audio thats playing. I create some objects, that "talks" if you click on them and it would be great to have the opportunity to end the audio with a trigger. Because it is really annoying if you click on two objects that are playing an audio and they are both talking at the same time. So it would be greate to have a function you can activate, so that the audio that is playing stops if you activate another one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Use GPS to set light sources

Just a thought to integrate/comp our AR experiences into the real world a bit better: Use your phone's GPS ability to match time of day and where the light source is coming from. It would be a huge leap visually and give our experiments a bit more mileage with the user depending on time of day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Layer separation export

Please allow layer separation with .reality and . Usdz format. Support says it only works with .real but that format is not supported for app compiling. Only .reality and .usdz are supported for that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Aero for Spark AR Studio

I wish it was possible to export my scenes for Spark AR studio, to use them as filters on instagram and Facebook.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Text display from anchor and 2d working environment option and video

I would like to be able to use an image anchor to displays text/ For example, a map of a theme park. You could hold your mobile over a picture and it displays information text based on the ride, showing waiting times, heath and safety etc. Panning your phone over would mean a different text box appearing to show info on a different ride.

Can the design edit environment not be 3D? Just thinking of alternative ways of handling the assets?

Finally, I would need the option to use the image anchor to trigger the playing of media content, so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Link and QR code not opening

Hi there,

I’ve tried everything I can to make an aero experience but I keep getting the same two messages when I open the link that I generated: 1. “The experience is not ready yet.” And then 2. “Operation was timed out.” I’ve tried every option of playing the content via behaviors and I’ve kept the total .real file under 3mb to rule out WiFi issues. I even tried the built in test toys and nothing will load when shared via link. I am an artist and I make this for an exhibition that opens in two days. Any help…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. No image tracker in desktop program

Used the ios app to add a tracker/marker image but on opening the desktop program, there is no option to do this. Where is the achor settings on the desktop version please/.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Custom .obj files not visible in AR

On my Macbook, I created an experience with a custom .obj made in Blender. In the editor everything works great. When I open and start the experience inside the Aero app on my iPad, the object is nowhere to see. It´s listed as object inside the scene and I can see it´s boundaries if I select it.

I tried the following:
    - resizing the Object
    - loading the object directly on my iPad
    - using .obj and also zipped .obj with .mtl
    - only loading Blenders startup cube after exporting it as .obj (zipped and unzipped)

Nothing seems to work…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Move layers of an PSD import individually

It’s really amazing to be able to import my 2D artwork in Aero!
    However I’m somewhat limited by the controls that give depth to my flat image (the Z slider).
    I’d like to get a more granular control on the position of the layers (for example to move further away background layers in a diorama).
    For the UX, I’d simply like to click on a “make objects” button when a PSD node is selected.
    As a result, it would create as many objects as layers and I could eventually apply freely any transform on individuals layers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Import animated textures

It would be helpful to import 3d objects with animated textures or the ability to import animated png sequences. This makes it possible to combine 2D and 3D assets. I am mainly interested in the placement of classic 2D animation in real envirements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. AERO’s size and scale should be configured to in Imperial dimensions (INCHES) rather than only (METRIC).

AERO’s size and scale should be configured to in Imperial dimensions (INCHES) rather than only (METRIC).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I got this report during a slowdown in the session

Debug Assert failed!
    Expression: false
    UI_NodeManager changed leaking 7 nodes:

nodeID = UI_SubView, mBounds size = (W:137.024, H:35)

nodeID = UI_SubView, mBounds size = (W:14, H:35)
    nodeID = UI_PictureButton, mBounds size = (W:14, H:14)
    nodeID = UI_SubView, mBounds size = (W:27.184, H:35)
    nodeID = UI_SubView, mBounds size = (W:55.84, H:35)
    nodeID = UI_StaticText, mBounds size = (W:27.184, H:35)
    nodeID = UI_StaticText, mBounds size = (W:55.84, H:35)

Process: Aero.exe
    Process ID: 21388
    Thread ID: 14588
    Thread Name: Main Thread
    File: ....\ui\src\OSUI.cpp
    Line: 116
    Function: dvaui::ui::UI
    NodeManager::Set
    Assert Dialog Show:true

-------------- StackTrace --------------
    dvaui::ui::UINodeManager::~UINodeManager
    exo::workspace::Workspace::`default constructor closure'
    exo::app::AppBase::Terminate
    dvaui::ui::IsXMLElementEnabledByFeatureFlag …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BuG: 3D obj import to Aero

I created a 3D obj in Nomad, When I import it into aero its fine on the edit stage, but when viewed through the camera phone its all pixelated. What's causing this and how can I correct it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automate text changes in AR assets

We’re working on project for students to tap AR buttons in a real life engineering workshop with instructions on how to use the machines. Is there any way the text on these objects could be edited remotely or automatically?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bug with Iphone

I’ve just downloaded the app but when I tap on the tutorial or on the plus button I see the symbol with the hand with a black background and nothing else I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it is still doing the same thing I have checked that I have given the app permission to my camera and checked that my camera is working however I can’t seem to get round this issue. Any help?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Easy Animation integration

I'm working on a prototype for a project and I would love to ability to export a simple animation from Blender into Adobe Aero. I can't use mixamo on my object because it's a plant. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Adobe Aero Community Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base