Adobe Aero Community Forum

Submitting a Feature Suggestion?
Please be as specific as you can.

- Why is this feature valuable to you?
- How would you use this idea in your workflow? 

Reporting a Bug or Issue?
Inform the Aero team of issues you may be encountering by providing us with the information we need to squash them.

Examples of helpful information are:
- Mobile or Desktop version number
- Screenshot or video screen capture
- REAL file of your scene 
- Your original asset 
- Log file (Info here

1. Other software integration

I know I rush too far ahead, but I wondered if Aero will provide for connection or integration to external applications, for example, I use Touchdesigner, but I'm thinking about Unity, Unreal Engine, the various 3D software, etc. that support AR
    In the case of Touchdesigner there would be the chance of using generative visuals in real-time and external sensors (latency permitting), it can be possible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add collider to objects to trigger interactions

Like in any game Development setting, the ability to assign collider regions to be used as triggers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd like to have to ability to include multiple target images

Multiple independent target images that can been viewed simultaneously

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mobile app and desktop app have different coordinates

when I open my projekt on the desktop they are placed correctly, when I open the projekt on the mobile app they are placed about 1 meter higher, which means every thing is mooved up under the seeling ????
    if I try to move them down and later open the desto app they are placed under the floor ????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Keeping Layer Backgrounds transparent in Aero

I would like the background to remain transparent on the image I'm importing to Aero from Photoshop. It's transparent in Photoshop, but in Aero the background is white. So instead of three images 'floating', there are three white planes in the space. What is the best workaround for this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Import image asset resolution reduced to 512px

I've been trying to import image assets, I tried .psd, .png .gif, everything and Aero reduces them to no larger than 512px in length, and they appear awful on the scene. I turned off autoscale on preferences. It seems very random. Was it always like this, or is this a new bug?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Include category in toolbar for user-created/imported assets

It would be nice to be able to track and select the different assets I bring into a project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unable to import animated gif

I am unable to import an animated gif into Aero. Unless there are specific export settings I am overlooking,this seems to be a bug. I am able to import a zipped png sequence. Must the gif file be zipped as well? The problem is the same through the desktop and iPad app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Imported glb animated model not working

Hi! I am trying to import inside aero an animated glb with the following settings , the model displays well without the animation any idea why? Would really appreciate ur help!🙏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

We’ll take a look at this! We aim to continually improve our import system. If you can provide any extra details it will help us get to the bottom of the issue.

Ben M -PM, Aero

13. file management

When creating an AR project for a paid client they will want to control where there AR files live. If I create a project for a museum client, what guarantees do they have that the AR experience they paid for won't disappear?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. fbx geometry cache

Hello,

Aero imports fbx animation pretty well, but not fbx's with geometry caches.
    This will be integral for AR workflows so that things like cloth deformations can exist in Aero by importing fbx's with point deformations included.
    Is there a work-around or is this feature not present yet?

Regards
    Ben L

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Aero Desktop on macOS Crashes when Adding Assets

I can create a new document just fine but as soon as I add any asset to the project - Aero does a hard crash.

This only happens with 1 user profile on one of my MacBooks. the other MacBook runs just fine (even though nearly 6 years old) and the other profile on the machine in question also is fine.

macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (2019 16")
    Aero beta desktop 0.2.1

Note I've also uninstalled/reinstalled and no luck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow actions to have more than one Subject

In the Behavior Builder I would love to see one action (like Hide) have multiple Subjects. This way if I want one Trigger to Hide multiple objects at once with the same timer and interpolation values I don't have to make many actions. and I can adjust them all at once.

This would really speed up creating complex behaviors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Tilt brush oculus support

Tilt Brush oculus file work with Adobe Aero would allow an amazing work flow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. USDZ export scale inconsistancies- how to remove auto scale?

Trying to export true to scale furniture designs for clients to look at. Even when the model is set to Scale 1 (desktop) or scale 100% (mobile) the usdz exports often ends up at about 10% of that size (similar to if I would hit automatic rescale (desktop) or auto (mobile). other notes
    -The item shows the correct size/dimenisons in the aero app.
    -This seems to happen regardless of the units used in my sketchup .fbx export
    -Sometimes it is only part of a project that gets scaled smaller. First attached file shows an extension table. When I tried to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Size locked in cm, inches not available- causing 100% scale of .fbx or .glb objects created in inches to be too small

I am a custom furniture maker looking at various import format/options. Both the desktop & mobile versions have the dimensions/scale locked into cm. As a result importing .fbx or .obj items and show at 1 on the desktop or 100% on the app show at a significantly smaller size (ie 34cm tall instead of 34 inches tall piece of furniture). I know I can resize by going with 2.5 or 250% scale, but it just seems like an unnecessary extra step. Importing items in .glb format does not seem to be affected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Adobe Aero Community Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base